2014 was an active year for our company. We changed our organization inside-out by opening our minds and catching up with new trends (This was not easy). Marketing has changed fast over the last 10 years and we realized how we were left behind…
Today we are holding smartphones in our hands. This has given us a new perspective of how we research for products, services or solve our problems. So I ask myself - How can we attract and convert more customer with our b2b website? Word of mouth and referrals are not helping us to grow as fast as we want!
How to grow consistently and scale a business?
A lot of questions come to mind such as: How can we automate our marketing and sales process? How can we forecast our sales for the months ahead? How can we generate more qualifying leads? How can we deliver value to our prospects and customers? After six months of research, I realized that Inbound Marketing can help us to solve the problem by creating a framework that allows us to measure, and scale our business. To make the story short we end up optimizing our site in 5 IMPORTANT areas to make it a lead generation machine working 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
5 Elements to turn your website into a machine working 24/7
- Lead Generation: Are my marketing efforts generating enough leads and sales?
- SEO: How optimized is my website to be found by people searching for my services online?
- Mobile Marketing: Is my web presence optimized for mobile devices?
- Blogging: Is my blog driving results that justify the time investment, or are we wasting time doing the wrong things?
- Social Media: How effectively are we using Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter in our marketing?
We ended up generating 500% more leads than the previous year. Now we have a more clear picture of what channels are generating more traffic, and leads. Therefore, we invest more resources in those channels that generate more opportunities. These simple changes have eliminated the frustration of working like a horse without results and the uncertainty of not knowing where we are headed and what are the best tools to have more control of our business.
Imagen principal PEXELS