You have a great business, and you have taken years to build it. The problem you may run into is that online online marketing strategies methods have changed over the past 10 years, and what worked fine a few years ago are not drawing in the number or quality of customers it used to. You know the Internet has become a popular way to grow a business, but you are not sure of the best way to do that. Marketing agencies are what you need; an unseen partner to help you stay ahead of your competitors.
Marketing in the 20th Century
A decade ago, successful marketing plans were often nothing more than printed promotional material such as fliers or brochures. Some businesses invested in other static media, such as billboards, radio, or TV. The problem with those methods was that you could not target your desired audience. Telemarketing became popular later, but the leads you had to work with were often outdated, or provided in bulk with no customer targeting. During the 1990's, those techniques were reinforced by email campaigns. These things worked for a while, but they all had the same major drawback: They were difficult to target for your specific niche market.
All of these techniques are still useful today, but they have marginal benefits for your company. Most of them are little more than a way to get your website address in front of the people you want to reach. The best marketing creative agency know how to use the Internet more effectively, using the same information contained in our eBook, The 5 Keys to Generate Leads on Your Website.
Marketing in the 21st Century
Static marketing is no longer an effective marketing tool. Successful marketing agencies understand that the World Wide Web has become an interactive tool that can reach a specifically targeted audience. It allows that audience to make an immediate decision to contact you or make a purchase.
Online marketing strategies are more effective when you use these tools:
- Search Engine Optimization - Marketing agencies use effective keywords that illustrate the strengths of your company. Search engines such as Google match your company's keywords with phrases entered by potential customer.
- Blogging - A company blog lets you reach your customers with special promotions, featured products and services, and other information that demonstrates how your company rises above the competition.
- Social Media - Interacting with existing and potential customers through social media has the potential of targeting the people you want to reach most. Maintaining an open, friendly social media presence gives potential customers the reassurance that your company is the one they want on their side.
- Website Lead Generation - Using targeted marketing, your advertising budget can attract potential customers to you. Think of website lead generation as the modern equivalent of static marketing, but your content is only displayed to people who have shown an interest in what your company has to offer.
- Lead Nurturing - Targeted marketing gives a potential customer confidence in your company and it products or services. Lead nurturing includes such tactics as click-through advertising email response to inquires, and repeated, passive online contact. Skilled marketing agencies know how you to can get the most out of your limited budget.
These 5 marketing strategies will give your business a boost over your competitors. With the behind-the-scenes assistance of marketing agencies, you will see a dramatic increase in hot leads, higher sales, even direct referrals from previous customers. For more information about modern marketing techniques, take a few minutes to check out our eBook, The 5 Keys to Generate Leads on Your Website.Nina Matthews Photography via photopin cc